Due to the COVID 19 concerns in our community and across Canada, Salmon Arm Synergy will not be running its Spring Break Basketball Camps during the week of March 23 to March 27, 2020. Instead, our Club will be postponing both our Shooting Camp and our Skills/Competition Camp to another date (TBA). Those athletes whom have registered and paid, you will automatically be registered and given a credit towards our Camp(s) at a later date. Those who have paid for and registered for one of our camps, and who would like a refund, please contact Aaron Smith at email@example.com and Title your email as REFUND... please provide your child’s name, the camp they are registered in and the amount you paid. There is an administration fee attached to our camp refunds; therefore, we are hoping that all whom have registered will keep their registration status and participate in our camps at a later date. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please stay safe and healthy. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone during this difficult time.